Brick + Beam Detroit

We live in an 1888 balloon-framed house and need a framing contractor who could help us figure out how to support the upstairs floor, which has begun to have sinkholes and other problems.

Asked by Sandra Laba at 3:45pm on May 3 2019


at 12:53pm on May 7 2019

Hey Sandra,
I don't have a specific person to recommend, but I would certainly encourage you to check out the community sourced contractor list and make a few calls to see if you can get some bids that way!

Add your answer

Have a rehab question?

Ask a question in our Q&A forum. Experts are standing by.

Ask now
Ask a question in our Q&A forum at Experts are standing by to help!